February 7, 2008
Decided to have a night off and drink some beer and watch Transformers.
After my breakthrough evening I thought I would mail Sarah a link to the progress on ‘Into The Blue’
some positive reassurance from Sarah…
From: “Sarah Heeley”
Date: 7 February 2008 10:28:12 GMT
To: “Matt Culpin”
Subject: RE: Phew
From: Matt Culpin
Sent: 06 February 2008 22:47
To: Sarah Heeley
Think I have started to crack it…
Managed to keep it going in the direction I wanted, need to sort the EQ
out some parts as it’s a bit tinny, also need to add some string sounds
and maybe a lead/hook somewhere and maybe the percussion sounds need
some work, ok still quite a bit to do
What do you think?
A few comments from various people.
– It reminds me of DMs ‘Precious’ – Wife
– that doesn’t sound like you at all – Colleague
– is that the melody from ‘Small Town Boy’ by Bronski Beat – A Twat
– yeah it’s alright – Baz from Electrobelle*
* the only comment I took any notice of.
© 2017 Northern Kind – Credible Sexy Unit